Conversational, Student, Young Professional, Millennial, Engaging, Dialects
From "Millennial" college student who's savvy with the latest gadgets, technology and trends, to a well spoken professional able to convey technical language and jargon with ease and confidence. My reads range from natural and relaxed, to passionate and direct. Always engaging to the listener. Age range from teen to 30s. Commercials, Trailers, Audiobooks, Presentations, Phone Systems, Video Games, Animation, Promos, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My natural accent is neutral northeast United States. South, Southern, Appalachian, Texas, Texan, Redneck, Midwest, Midwesterner, California, West Coast, New York, Brooklyn, Boston, New Jersey, British, Irish, Cockney, Neutral, non-regional, non regional, Elvis, John Lennon, Beatles, rock star, singer, james taylor, farmer, cowboy, gangster, mafia
My Voice Experience
I've done a variety of VO formats including commercials, presentations, video games, and animation. My work as a singer has been featured in commercial jingles. My training as an actor has proved essential to my work in video games and animation.
My audio recording and engineering experience ensures a clean, professional product.
Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Vermont. Double major: Music-Vocal Performance; Sociology. Acting study in New York City at The Barrow Group acting school.
My Studio Equipment
My studio is acoustically treated for an absolutely crisp and clean product. I record using a Rode NT1-A condenser microphone with pop filter. I use an M-Audio Fast Track Pro Audio Interface and an Apple Computer running the latest version of Logic Pro software.
I am a professional actor and musician. I work with my voice in a variety of mediums from voiceover to the theatre. I'm also a singer and musician, I've sung at Carnegie Hall and other notable venues in New York and thought the U.S.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sam Sherwood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sam Sherwood is a Premium subscriber.
• Sam Sherwood was last active on Voice123 112 days ago