young kid, 12, hip, funny, upbeat, joker, dramatic
My name is Sam Lindquist. I'm 13. I have a punchy voice. Strong and funny. I can do various accents, and multiple characters. I have done lots of Voices for my Dad's educational productions. (He's a filmmaker).
I'm mostly known for fun, upbeat voices, but I can do a more downbeat, dramatic vibe as well. (See the "Leaders" sample demo track on my demo page.)
Try me, I'm good and I'll make it easy for you.
Some say I'm a one-take wonder, and that's not easy for a kid to say!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am from Los Angeles and talk like a California kid, but I can do OK British accents (either cockney or queen's english), I can do urban - I can talk like 50 cent, I do a good valley girl, Russian, Italian (a like-a Super Mario).
My Voice Experience
I worked with my father these last few years, doing voice overs for movies and interactive games. (Company name is Harvest Moon Studio) Some are about science. Or the environment. The last one was for a NASA space camp exhibit about lunar rocks. A sample is included on my samples page.
In the Honors Magnet Program at my school.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A professional studio microphone
Files are digitally recorded. Uncompressed.
Files can be send in any file format .wav, .aif, quicktime, .wav. Whatever your preference.
Unknown - Click here to ask Sam Lindquist
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sam Lindquist by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sam Lindquist is a Standard subscriber.
Sam Lindquist does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sam Lindquist was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sam Lindquist does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sam Lindquist was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.