Authoritative, Wry, DJ, Warm, Low, Easy
Masculine, Warm and Deep for Narrations, Professional for Presentations, Authoritative, Sexy and Fun for different types of projects, Smooth for Presentations, Music of any style added
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
No Accent, Generic, Southern, Californian, Midwest, Everyday
My Voice Experience
I have worked in the industry since 1995 and I have experience doing voice over work on Jingles, Books, Singing Songs and Commercials. I record a few hours a week at the Conklin Center Books for the Blind reading books, magazines and publications.
I have worked as a professional Musician/Entertainer for over 30 years. I took Public Speaking in College and have worked using a microphone in many different venues including MC, DJ and Karaoke Host. I graduated from Dick Grove Music Workshops with a certificate in Music and worked as a Studio Musician in Los Angeles, Texas and Florida. I have written, recorded and sold Jingles where I took the project from idea to completion.
My Studio Equipment
Shure Beta 58's
Gibson 333 Guitar
Fender Strat Guitar
Tacoma Acoustic Guitar
Fender Precision Bass Guitar
I am a quick study with parts and can adopt the correct voice and energy required for the project. I have a recording studio in my home. I am self employed and understand the importance of a quick professional turnaround with projects. I have wrote copy for ads, jingles and theatre shows. In January 2009 I received the "Editors Choice" award from the International Poets Society for one of my poems...Quiet and Shy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sam Collins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sam Collins is a Standard subscriber.
Sam Collins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sam Collins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sam Collins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sam Collins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.