Quirky, Young, Character, Unique, Girl Next Door
Samantha Wynn, a Female Voice Talent, exemplifies voices such as the Girl Next Door, Caring, Child-Like (Young Girl or Boy Voices), Animated, and Cartoonish (i.e. Older Character Women, Tough Bronx Men.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern, Texan, British, Cockney, Man's New York, Children's Voices, Witch's voices, Valley Girl, Young Teenage Girl, and older characters.
My Voice Experience
Ms. Wynn has worked for such radio stations as 1500 WGHT Radio in New Jersey and 93.5 WSBG Lite 107 FM/ #1 Radio Station in N.E. PA. She has also performed on both coasts on stage in productions such as but not limited to: "Fiddler on the Roof" at Actors' Playhouse and Gateway Playhouse as "Fruma-Sarah," "The Wizard of Oz" at Growing Stage as "The Wicked Witch/Gulch," "Peter Pan" at Canyon Dinner Theatre as "Peter Pan," "Hello Dolly" at Musical Theatre West as "Minnie Fay," and "Steel Magnolias" at Forestburgh Playhouse as "Annelle."
I have a B.F.A. in Musical Theatre from Emerson College. I am a singer and have trained vocally for years. I have worked with many different teachers and techniques to develop my range and vocal quality. In addition to my theatre background, I have studied with many voice over coaches in New York City.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio that I use for voice over work.
I am a singer and am well versed in many different styles.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Samantha Wynn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samantha Wynn is a Premium subscriber.
• Samantha Wynn has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours