Girl Next Door, Hip, Smart, Authoritative, Sexy
Hip, young, cool, fun, engergetic, girl next door
Intelligent, confident, warm, well spoken announcer
Warm, sultry, smooth, great diction
Quirky, silly, high pitched, accents
Authoritative, intelligent, well spoken boss
Authentic and professional
Clear, American standard, precise
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Standard American, Southern (Gone With the Wind, and Trailer Park), New York (High pitched ditzy, and urban gossip), Irish (Dublin, Northern), British (RP, cockney)
Characters: little girl, little boy, animals, villians (witch, monster, etc), royalty, female super heroes, voices of authority
My Voice Experience
I'm an experienced, LA actor, working professionally for over 15 years, accomplished on-camera both theatrically and commercially.
I have been working professionally in VoiceOver for the last 2 years, with over 35 jobs booked, including commercials, movies, industrials, web, and more.
Commercials: (partial list)
"The Crazy Wrap Thing"
LA Blues Soccer team
Change Time weight loss
Infographic EPA Video
BFA from Pepperdine University in Theatre (acting)
Over 15 years of stage, film and TV experience including recurring roles on soap operas.
Studied acting/improv with Margie Haber, UCB, The Groundlings, John Rosenfeld Studios, Chris Game, LA On Camera Training, and more.
VO training with Terry Berland, Huck Liggett at Voicecaster, Lori Tritel, David Lawrence and VO2GOGO, and Rick Zieff.
Trained singer, especially in musical theatre. Powerful soprano voice.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio in walk-in closet
AT2020 Studio Mic with pop filter
Incredibly professional, dedicated and hard working performer. Knowledgeable and intelligent, and research savvy. Easy to communicate with and flexible schedule. Great with technology and always open minded and friendly.
I check my email practically every minute...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Samantha Stewart by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samantha Stewart is a Premium subscriber.
• Samantha Stewart was last active on Voice123 229 days ago