Sophisticated, Smooth, Precise
An elegant British female voice. Pure, positive, crystal clear, sexy and sophisticated.
I have a very strong but versatile voice and I can perform a range of tones.
Whether it's a commercial, documentary, e-learning material or a corporate piece which will be used internally or with clients, I have the drive, passion, enthusiasm, experience and versatility to bring your script to life!
When you're looking for your project to be done professionally, quickly, efficiently and ALWAYS with a smile - then mine is the voice you'll need.
I am a full-time, professional voice actor, operating from a high-quality home studio. The studio is fully kitted-out and I am capable of delivering tracks on demand.
I am open to live collaboration with clients who wish to direct during a recording.
I very much look forward to meeting all your recording needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London NW7, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have recently enjoyed working with a production company in LA who were looking to find an empathetic, warm and genuine voice to accompany an important fundraising film at a huge charity Gala dinner.
I have also been lucky enough to work with a very accomplished and creative producer who was looking to have a brand new online movie and TV show rating facility narrated.
I have just worked in collaboration with an Art student in the US, who was looking for a very tongue-in-cheek and subtly humorous voiceover to accompany a wonderfully timely collection of short animated films based on President Trump's hand gestures. It was genius and I absolutely loved being involved.
Recently, I have worked with several companies who have looked for voiceovers to accompany animated explainer videos. This is a genre I have been told my voice naturally lends itself to. I am very aware of this myself, whilst recording. I hope to do many more of these in the future.
So, anybody out there needing a professional, energetic, business-like, upbeat, engaging and confident voiceover - please do get in touch!
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home recording studio comprising broadcast quality condenser, XLR microphone and interface with full acoustic treatment.
Unknown - Click here to ask Samantha Norman
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Samantha Norman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samantha Norman is a Premium subscriber.
• Samantha Norman has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours