Professional radio announcer (various formats)
Professional radio announcer available for all formats in radio industry. For commercial work, voice variations can range from girl next door, hip, sexy, and warm delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, teen age girl delivery, laid back, to serious delivery.
My Voice Experience
Broadcast media vet. Yep. Isn't that how it always starts?
Most of us radio people decide to try something new. Guess this was it. And NOW LOOK. One of the best decisions ever.
It started with a love of being in a studio and creating something that could not only sell, but bringing that spot to life. Oh wait, it started even further than that. My parent's tape recorder and a microphone and making funny voices and commericals. Seriously. I figured that out at 10 years old. Who knew! So enough about my crazy little bio here. So far, it's been Pandora radio, and the CommonCore educational system. Many more on the way. Here's to working with you and discovering great new adventures.
19 Edmonds Rd. Concord, Ma.01742 (978-505-1923)
WCTK-FM Hall Communications
• Currently holding position as weekend radio personality on this radio station. Typical responsibilities include high interaction with call-in listenership and broadcasting. And to monitor two other radio stations while on-air.
September 2007-June 2008
• Held down position as weekend personality on this 1000 watt radio station. Typical responsibilities included knowledge of Scott Studio Systems and of monitoring four radio stations on site while on air.
• Also able to handle heavy call-in listenership with this station.
October 2006-July 2007
WXRV-FM/92.5 The River
Assistant Promotions Director/Part-time
• Responsibilites include planning and coordinating events and Shows within Boston and NH. “street-team” coordinator for interns for various events, and station appearances. Worked with Sales and Programming Depts assisting in Marketing and other Promotional strategies.
• On-air part-time as weekend talent/swing at this radio station.
Nassau Broadcasting, LLC
Music Director/Midday Talent
• Responsibilities included extensive music research, scheduling on a day to day basis. Maintaining vast music library. Knowledge of Selector Music Program.
• Gained knowledge of audio production programs such as Adobe Audition, Cool Edit, and Acoustica.
• As Talent, high interaction with listeners and public with remotes, and other appearances almost weekly.
State College, PA.
Broadcast Information Specialist
• Collection and dissemination of weather forecast information for 53 radio station clients nationwide, daily in a time sensitive basis.
Morning Personality/Production Assistant
• Responsibilities included copywriting, and producing several spots for local clients.
• Knowledge of Audiovault, Prophet, and Cool Edit programs.
• As Morning Personality routinely made appearances and remotes.
Clear Channel Communications
Midday Personality/Promotions Assistant
• On-Air talent promoted from nights to mid-days.
• Interaction with heavy call-in listernership.
• Assisted in several remotes in execution, set-up and broadcasting. As well as assisted in high contesting campaigns.
Northeast Broadcasting School
Concord-Carlisle High School
My Studio Equipment
Have studio in my own home.
Sony SoundForge 10.0
Adobe Audition 6
Microphone Blue Yeti
Delivery options: mp3 WAV AIFF
Turnaround in 24/48 hours.
Knowledge of Radio programs: Scott Studios, Audiovault, Various production software including ProTools, Adobe Audition, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Samantha Desuze by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samantha Desuze is a Standard subscriber.
Samantha Desuze does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Samantha Desuze was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Samantha Desuze does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Samantha Desuze was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.