Cheerful, Strong, Serious, Appealing, Resonant
Able to portray a wide range of voice styles to accomadate project, from conversational, to warm, inviting and playful, to serious, persuasive, informative, and everything in between. I feel that this wide range of voice styles can accomadate any number of projects, such as news style reporting, narratives, commercial ads, presentations, educational materials, audio books, voice prompts, documentaries, and corportate functions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have the typical North American accent with no particular regional accents, however I can impersonate a southern accent.
My Voice Experience
I have 10+ years experience in the broadcasting industry, lending my voice to news reports, news anchoring, celebrity interviews, live remote broadcasting, entertainmet reporting, commercial voice overs and production.
Attended and graduated the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in 2002, and have a background in news anchoring, reporting, and journalism, as well as commercial voice overs and commercial production.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio with sound proofing, including a Mackie ProFx12 Mixer, equaliser, voice compressor, Sennnheizer Voice Condesing Microphone, access to Comrex Blue Box and Source Connect Technology, and Adobe Audition, Acid Multitracking, and a royalty free music library.
Most recently, I was an Exective Producer of two morning shows, and also hosted numerous shows live on air.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Salvatore Price by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Salvatore Price is a Standard subscriber.
Salvatore Price does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Salvatore Price was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Salvatore Price does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Salvatore Price was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.