Personable and believable for narrative.
Warm, upbeat, fun, sexy and/or goofy for commercials.
Trusting, professional and authoritative (if needed) for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Valley girl, southern, jersey, british.
My Voice Experience
If you don't count when I was 6 years old pretending I was doing commercials...
I have over 15 years of actual on-air experience in radio all over California, which included also doing production of varying degrees for spots - where I did the production as well as voice from clients such as Hotwire.com and Autozone, to anti-drunk driving PSAs... and more.
I have approximately 5 years doing narrative - with most acting as an Instructor to classes where believability and personability are a must, whether talking about Architecture or Animation, to computer programming.
Bachelor of Arts in Radio, Television and Film from SJSU.
Voice workshops in San Francisco.
A wee recording contract several years back as part of a 3-person group.
My Studio Equipment
Garage Band (that I don't use that often, but can).
I have over 20 years working in the Entertainment industry in varying degrees, from: radio, voiceover, camera, helicopter camera, floor directing/managing, producer, PA, makeup & hair, on-camera, client liaison, script supervisor, and writing.
Academy of Art
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sally Kite by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sally Kite is a Standard subscriber.
Sally Kite does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sally Kite was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sally Kite does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sally Kite was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.