Confident and convincing. Classy alto with character voices! All-around terrific voice that takes direction well.
Commercials - Believable, inviting, and rich with high energy!
Narrations - Cultured and classy, well-paced
Phone Systems - Disarmingly friendly
Whether you need a voice for a high energy commercial, professional training, or a fabulous New York accent, give me a holler and give people a reason to listen!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include: Southern accent, NYC accent, British accent
Characters include: Glenda the Good Witch, Senior Citizen, hyper or super chill Mom, and I love creating new characters!
My Voice Experience
Hi there. I am a voice over artist, mama, storyteller, and nature lover living in beautiful Louisville, Kentucky with amusing twin daughters and a wife that keeps me laughing. I have been delivering quality VO's professionally since 2012, and recently amped up my side-gig to a growing business. Some of my happy clients include: Lexus, Subaru, University of Kentucky, Republic Bank, Habitat for Humanity, and World Vision. I'd love to work with you!
BA in Communications (lots of writing and broadcasting!)
MA in Theological Studies (lots of speaking!)
The Moth GrandSlam Champion (competitive storytelling)
Senior Trainer for Green Dot Inc (now Alteristic)
Musician (mostly vocals - musical theatre, folk music, funny)
Theatre experience (on stage and creating all kinds of videos)
My Studio Equipment
Sterling audio condenser microphone
Adobe Audition editing software
* This technology has been well received by my clients!
Pre and post production services offered including copy writing and delivered edited voice tracks available in wav or mp3 files. Other formats available upon request.
Adobe Audition editing skills
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sally Evans by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sally Evans is a Premium subscriber.
• Sally Evans has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours