Remarkably Vast Voice.
Happy and Spunky for Commercials
Warm and Ethereal for Branding
Smooth and Sophisticated for Narrations
Versatile, Experienced and Directable
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British dialect, Irish dialect
My Voice Experience
I have over 15 years of experience as a voice, on-camera, and stage actor. I have voiced TV & radio commercials, industrial and long-form narrations, multiple video game characters, live announcements at tradeshows and local TV promos.
A partial list of my clients include: Yoplait, Clorox, Toyota, Old Navy, McDonalds, Macys, Salesforce, Apple, Google. Microsoft, Pixar, EA Games, Telltale Games and LucasFilm, among many others.
I have a Master of Fine Arts in Performance. I have toured internationally with a performance company. And have performed in countless live theater shows all over the United States.
I have acted in many independent films.
I studied voice over at Voice One in San Francisco.
I continue my voice over studies regularly with Marice Tobias in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
Professional recording studios in SF, CA - One Union, M2 Productions, and Polarity Post.
I am a speaker coach. I help top executives of large corporations find their authentic voice with confidence and ease when giving their presentations. Some clients include Roche, Genentech, and Anaplan.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sally Clawson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sally Clawson is a Premium subscriber.
• Sally Clawson was last active on Voice123 3 days ago