Baritone, Smooth, Cool, Guy Next Door, Character
Great vocal elasticity, wide range of pitch and character, extensive voice & speech training, proficient in dialect work (IPA). Warm voice for narration and high-end advertising. Can execute all types of "movie trailer" voices as well as sexy and edgy. Can do many character types highly distinguishable from each other. Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese (though I speak with a slight American accent) Check out my reel!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Portuguese - Brazilian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: German (think your stereotypical "Hansel"), Cambodian (a very funny and slightly politically incorrect imitation of the baker from our favorite donut shop), South American
Dialects: Irish (can go very "Lucky Charms" or more realistic), Scottish (I even fooled my friends with this one), American Southern, Texan, Midwestern, Standard American (newscaster), Standard British, RP, Cockney, Australian (with a day's notice to hone in on this one), South African
My Voice Experience
Extensive vocal training at a four-year acting conservatory with a curricular emphasis on connecting the actor to his voice. 5 years classical voice training with a vocal coach. A few indie films, some commercial and industrial work.
BFA in Acting from Cornish College of the Arts. AA in Journalism from Washington State University. Extensive vocal training at a four-year acting conservatory with a curricular emphasis on connecting the actor to his voice. 5 years classical voice training with a vocal coach.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio set up with Rode NT1-A condenser mic, M-Audio interface to Protools on Mac.
Lots of Food Industry work, forklift and warehouse jobs, lived in South America, fluent in Brazilian Portuguese.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sage Price by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sage Price is a Standard subscriber.
Sage Price does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sage Price was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sage Price does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sage Price was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.