Youthful, Upbeat, and fun,
I have a fun, and upbeat voice. I can do many dialects, such as Indian, Country, British, French, and much more. I love to sing, and was in choir for many years. I have performed at many weddings, and talent shows. I love to do Character voices, and child narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Michigan, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do many dialects, such as Indian, Country, British, French, and much more.
My Voice Experience
I have a lot of experience in story telling. I am a teacher, so I have spoken in public many times. I also did a child narration for a picture book, and also read children books out loud for the Auburn Hills public library.
I went to "Your on the Air class". The instructor was Dan Levine (Commercial producer, and Tony Award nominated Broadway Composer.
I learned about the voice over business, and how to produce my demo.
I have also taken many drama/acting, communication classes, and was involved in Forensics. I have also taken Journalism classes, and feature writing classes. I have a minor in communications, and English, and a Major in Education.
I have been in choir for many years, and also was in advanced concert choir. I have performed at many events, weddings, and talent shows.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Safina Lone
I love to read books to children; I make each character sound unique. I love speaking in different dialects, and making my friends laugh. I have also done some telemarketing, and sale calls. These calls helped me expand my voice talent, and my communication skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Safina Lone by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Safina Lone is a Standard subscriber.
Safina Lone does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Safina Lone was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Safina Lone does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Safina Lone was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.