warm, sexy, positive, trustworthy, non dominant
I can give you a trustworthy, positive, warm voice.
I can give you a witch, a rabbit, a naughty little girl or the sweetest angel ever, if that's what you need for your animation.
I can give you an objective, clear voice for company demo's.
I can give you enthousiasm and reassurance for your commercials.
And I am mulitlingual!, so I can spare you the cost of multiple voices!
(TIP: remember that Flemish Dutch spoken in Belgium is NOT the same as The Netherlands Dutch although to you they may sound exactly the same! )
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- Dutch = native
- French, English, German, Spanish = fluent
- Japanese, Chinese = the tongue (University degree)
- all Belgian dialects
- animation characters
- soft, warm, elegant, trustworthy, comfortable, easy listening...but also: 'witchy', angry, suspence, temptation ànd 'the mother', 'the trustee'
My Voice Experience
- A big national exposition in Belgium? Chances are you heard my voice in your auduoioguide, in Dutch, French, English, Spanish or German.
- Watching an animation series? Chances are I am one of the animals, the queen or the nasty little girl.
- Attending a conference in Brussels and watching company video's? Chances are it is my voice you hear, probably in a couple of languages.
- Damn, an answering machine! Sorry, chances are you are listening to my voice, ensuring you 'we will get back to you', in over 5 languages...
- I can translate and copywrite into Dutch from 5 languages: Dutch (native), English, French, Spanish and German. And I know how to pronounce Chinese and Japanese (University Master). (I am the writer of more than 10 published books in Belgium.)
- Master in Eastern Filology at Ghent University, Belgium
- 10 years my own radioshows on national radio
- over 10 years Tv presenter (won shows)and journalist on the national Belgian network VRT
- over 15 years published writer of more then 210 books for younsters and grown ups (literature, adventure, erotic) for 6 Belgian publishing companies
- (travel/human interest) journalist for several Belgian newspapers/magazines
- wrote and performed own childrens theatershow, based on one of my books
- lecturer in schools and libraries, and also for grown ups in companies
- presenter in 3 languages Dutch/French/English
- creator, scenarist, voice director and VO of my own international animation series, to be produced September 2013
- working on 3 movie scripts and 2 Tv series
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio with Audacity.
For TOP END, large budget jobs with lots of editing, I work with www.voiceovers.be in Ghent, a professional studio.
Previous clients: Beemster, Torfs, VRT, Ballon Media, Toetanchamon exhibition...
photographer - environmentalist - mother of 2 - ex cancer patient - lifelover - carpe diem is my motto!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sabine De Vos by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sabine De Vos is a Standard subscriber.
• Sabine De Vos was last active on Voice123 97 days ago