child, little boy, cute, young, boy, american
Rylen has a very natural, All-American boy sound. He is very good at speaking clearly without sounding rehearsed. He's experienced with long form narrations and audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sweet and innocent child
My Voice Experience
Since Rylen was born, he has been in front of a microphone. His mother, also a voice talent, worked in radio for nearly a decade and has used Rylen's voice in countless radio commercials, morning show bits, promos, prank calls, and much more!
Rylen has been acting on stage since he was 4. He starred as the King's youngest child in The King and I at the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater in Fort Myers, FL at age 4. Since then he has been the King in Alice in Wonderland, Jr. and Frankenguest in Dear Edwina, Jr. with Creative Theater Workshop. He continues taking acting workshops and will be auditioning for several shows coming up!
Rylen is great at taking direction and does not get frustrated when asked to re-read the same lines several times.
My Studio Equipment
Professional sound booth, Blue Baby Bottle mic, Behringer 802 Firewire mixer, Adobe Audition 6.0.
Rylen has an amazing imagination and spends his free time writing fantasy stories complete with dragons, wizards, aliens, and of course, monsters of all shapes and sizes. He is a very tech savvy kid and loves video games!!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rylen Vincent by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rylen Vincent is a Standard subscriber.
Rylen Vincent does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rylen Vincent was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rylen Vincent does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rylen Vincent was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.