Sweet, Energetic, Fun
Ryleigh can be soft and sweet, if you need an angelic voice... Or she can be energetic and over-the-top, if you need a hard sell for your spot. Child or teen, she's got you covered.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Ryleigh likes to imitate people, so she can pretend to be Mary Poppins and sound sort of British, and she's got a hill-billyish voice that's fairly amusing... but as far as sounding authentic? No.
My Voice Experience
Girl Scouts of America
American Heart Association
Lucille Packard Children's Hospital
iLearn with Boing
Alex's Lemonade Stand
AAA Hoosier Motor Insurance
Pirate Scribblebeard's Treasure
Field of Screams
Southeast Christian Church
Scienart Media Voices
Bryant Heating & Cooling
Nationwide Children's Hospital
Ryleigh has been doing voice-overs since she was four (she's thirteen, now), and she loves them. She takes direction well and always gives her all till the very last take.
Ryleigh also does theater -- she's been in two professional productions: Happy Birthday, Wanda June and The Miracle Worker.
My Studio Equipment
Shure KSM-27 microphone w/pop screen
sound-insulated 5' x 5' booth
Very good at improv.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ryleigh Mill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryleigh Mill is a Premium subscriber.
• Ryleigh Mill has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours