My voice has beed described as a very deep, smooth and masculine voice. Which works well for movie trailers and commercials I can deliver booming in your face narrations or can tone it down for professional, warm presentations and narrations. My voice stands out in a crowd!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My accent is American English. I also can provide a Boston accent if need be. As well as British
My Voice Experience
I am new to the voice over market and have only one in studio audition to my resume. But I am looking to hit the ground running and give your project the attention and professionalism it deserves. I do have alot of in studio practice through school and projects as well as my demo work.
I attended Salve Regina University, I then narrowed my career focus at The Connecticut School of Broadcasting. I am presently taking commercial acting classes in Boston to fine tune and broaden my vocal reach.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to professional studios for use at any time at the Connecticut School of Broadcasting. These studios offer Pro-Tools and the latest Adobe Audition software for recording editing and finishing. I also have access to a full sound effects and music bed library. I can send samples and finished projects via email or standard mail on CD.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ryan Wynne
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ryan Wynne by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Wynne is a Standard subscriber.
Ryan Wynne does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ryan Wynne was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ryan Wynne does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ryan Wynne was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.