Guy Next Door, Announcer, Character Specialist
I have a naturally deep baritone voice. It is quite voluminous and has great depth. I have done stand-up comedy for almost 10 years and am theatrically trained. My voice carries very well and is pleasing to the ear. I have the great ability to pick up accents and impersonations. If it's not listed in my dialects section, it very easily can be.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Slacker/ Surfer, English, Cockney, Australian, Irish, French, Snobbish, Urban, High-Pitched English Mum, Old Black Man, Old Asian Man, Asian Woman, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Retainer-Addled Nerd,
Jewish mother, Elderly Jewish Gentleman, Russian, William Shatner, Harry Carey, Scottish, Indian, Elvis, John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Auctioneer, Jack Nicholson, Shaggy (from Scooby Doo), Scooby Doo, Nasal,
My Voice Experience
I used to host a couple of college radio shows and recorded our promo spots. I also host stand-up comedy events and I was at one point a wedding DJ.
When I was 16 I did voice-over work for a Bulgarian Christian movie. I have no idea what the name of the film was. I was 16; I wasn't paying attention.
Theatre Studies major at Louisiana Stae University. Stand-up comedian (10 years) Improv comedy performer (10 years)
My Studio Equipment
Alesis iMultiMix 8 USB audio interface
I'm not a smoker, but I could be if it lended a certain aesthetic to the project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ryan Sands by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Sands is a Standard subscriber.
Ryan Sands does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ryan Sands was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ryan Sands does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ryan Sands was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.