No accent, Everyman, Coworker, Announcer, Teacher
Deep, rich voice for narration. Consistent speaking patterns for copy reading.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dry, whiny, some "NewYawkese"
My Voice Experience
Being new to voice overs, I have taken some private speech lessons with New York Speech Coaching to asses my capabilities and potential.
A Masters degree in Education with more than ten years teaching experience and speaking in front of groups and classes. Overseas instruction experience from five years of teaching English in Japan as well.
My Studio Equipment
Laptop and desktop computers with "Audacity" recording software connected to a USB condenser studio microphone with filter.
Work related speaking on a daily basis. Comfortable with copy reading and making adjustments to bring out the quality in projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ryan Roderick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Roderick is a Standard subscriber.
• Ryan Roderick was last active on Voice123 10 days ago