Upbeat, Young, Highly Versatile
An earthy, natural British voice. Youthful, confident and a great range of voice characters and accents. Clear dialect for corporate gigs and narrations, fun and upbeat for commercials. Characterful and energetic for doing character work. If you have a specific idea or style in mind, let me know and i will try my best to turn your thoughts into a reality.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Liverpudlian, Recieved Pronunciation, Birmingham, Newcastle, General Northern Accent, Southern Irish, Northern Irish, South African, French, Russian, Australian, American, many current cartoon characters including, Peter Grffin, Glenn Quagmire, Brian Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Mo Sizlak from The Simpsons, Duff man, Principal Skinner, and general impressions, Billy Connolly, Sean Connery, John Peel, to name but a few.
My Voice Experience
Career highlights include:
I am the current voice for the New Starter Induction package for the publisher Elsevier, as well as being the male voice of the B.F. Goodrich 140th Anniversary video on Youtube.
I have experience with large projects having taken part in a 20000 word project on the website for the Tennis Trading League, providing the narration for videos.
I was the voice of the weekly podcast for a popular article marketing website.
Gary Terzza's Voice over Masterclass
My Studio Equipment
Rode K2 Microphone.
Focusrite Saffire 6 Audio Interface.
Ableton Live Lite Recording Software.
Dell Inspiron 545 Desktop Computer.
Also occasionally use Samson Q7 Microphone, depending on project.
I also have an Alessis podcasting USB microphone.
I have a strong background in medical science in my normal working life, so i am used to using technical terms, whether in biology or other fields.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ryan Green by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Green is a Standard subscriber.
• Ryan Green was last active on Voice123 131 days ago