smooth and deep for narrations, youthful and energetic for commercials, clear, strong and professional for presentations and announcements
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Im an on-air talent for KSBR public radio station on Jazz FM 88.5. I have been on the air for 6 years. I have experience in commercials, promos, intros, outros, and public service announcements.
Saddleback College Radio Communications classes: Voice-over Announcing, Radio Production, Radio broadcasting and Advance Radio Broadcasting. Internship with KSBR radio station FM 88.5 and an internship with KWVE radio station FM 107.9. Completed two 6 week voice- over workshops with Del Mar Media Arts in Orange county. Voice over I and II courses included: Intermediate technique, theory, character analysis and refinements. I have 10 years of piano lessons including traditional, contemporary and jazz. 7 years in choir. 3 years of private vocal training with Seth Riggs technique. 2 vocal courses at Saddleback College in Intermediate and Advanced Opera. I'm currently a musician and vocalist in my church. I also sing for special events including: bachelorettes, funerals, weddings, senior centers, fundraisers and on a NCL cruise line.
My Studio Equipment
IMac computer, Apogee one microphone and audio input and garage band audio editing program.
I was part of starting an internet radio station called "Legacy Radio" and did all the voice over work including: commercials, intros, outros, promos and announcements.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ryan Flournoy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Flournoy is a Standard subscriber.
Ryan Flournoy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ryan Flournoy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ryan Flournoy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ryan Flournoy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.