Warm Voice with a Subtle Confidence
For narrations, subtle confidence with a smooth and professional delivery.
For commercials, warm friendly delivery that promotes a solution to the problem.
For character work, varied delivery that can range from an over-the-top frenzied to low-key dense characters.
More samples of my work are at RyanDrees (Website)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ryan Drees
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voice work for over 12 years. While living in Japan, I worked consistently in various projects such as tv programs, commercials, corporate promotions, software games, medical, educational, etc.
I've done hundreds of corporate videos, andI've worked for companies such as Disney, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi. I also have been featured in over 20 software games, and was a children's show character for over four years.
Bachelor-Accounting University of North Dakota
Master- Bus. Admin. University of Minnesota
Bachelor- Journalism University of Minnesota
Voice over coaches- Nick Omana, Joanie Gerber
Acting coaches- Michelle Hutchinson, Jane Brody, Cheryl Moore Brinkley
My Studio Equipment
Have home studio
I have a Mac with Garageband.
Apollo Twin Interface
Neumann U87ai Microphone
I have lived in Japan for 20 years.
Travel, Sports and Dogs are my life.
Also have a background in business, so I am familiar with business terms.
Finally, have been acting for many years so can provide a real feel to scripts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ryan Drees by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Drees is a Standard subscriber.
• Ryan Drees was last active on Voice123 18 days ago