Very Deep, Resonant, Natural, Conversational
I have a deep voice with a large range. I have done comic reads for candy bar spots, authoritative and compelling reads for corporate presentations, rich and warm reads for certain commercial copy (alcohol, automotive), energetic and conversational reads for other product (toys, food, etc.), crisp and articulate legal copy reads for Comcast, natural reads for narration, and goofy, funny reads for characters. Also, I am a trained actor and singer with Broadway and TV performance credit. www.ryanandes.com
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, British (London, Cockney, Liverpool), Irish, Southern US, Texan, Brooklyn, Russian, Generic European
My Voice Experience
I started VO in college, doing spots for friend's TV and Radio projects. Since moving to NYC over 10 years ago, I have refined my skills with Doriane Elliott. I freelance with several agencies here in the city, primarily Abrams and About Face. I am a full-time professional working VO artist.
I have been trained by Doriane Elliot.
I have a BM degree in Vocal Performance, pursuing opera as a Bass, thus fully training my voice for it's range.
I run a longform/musical improv group in NYC called Top Heavy that books weekly performances around the city.
I am a trained actor, also receiving a degree in Theatre. I have worked in the city as an actor in many plays and roles on the soaps, including Guiding Light, One Life to Live, and prime time TV - Person of Interest. Recent credits include Karl the Giant in Big Fish on Broadway.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Ryan Andes
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Ryan Andes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Andes is a Standard subscriber.
• Ryan Andes was last active on Voice123 203 days ago