Approachable, Friendly, Professional, Articulate
Versatile voiceover talent:
Warm and friendly, fun and high energy for commercials.
Professional, articulate, informative and confident for narration, e-learning, explainer videos and presentations.
Speed talker for tags, disclaimers and legalese.
Specialty: making dry/technical copy sound interesting.
Excellent enunciation and diction.
Great comedic timing.
Friendly and professional for IVR and phone messaging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Speed Talker, New York, Southern, Perky Person, Valley Girl, Lispy Girl, Friendly Fairy, Valley Girl and more!
My Voice Experience
Recent jobs include: several complex medical narrations, medical and consumer product demos
-Many hour long medical lectures
-Many technical/engineering e-learning courses
-Narrated children's books for TV program
-Classical radio announcer and news reader
-On-camera industrials and corporate videos
-On-camera program host/interviewer
-Performed in various plays and musicals
-America's Funniest People--fast talker
-Copy and script editing and writing
-Performed with several improv teams
-Voiceover I & II -- Acting Studio Chicago
-Completed multi-level improvisation programs at Second City, ComedySportz and iO
-Performed with an improv team at iO and at the ComedySportz theatre
-On-Camera Intensive -- Acting Studio Chicago
-Private VO coaching
-M.S., Radio/TV, SI Newhouse School, Syracuse University; B.A. Communications (Radio/TV), Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
-Sing in a symphony chorus
My Studio Equipment
Sterling Audio ST55 Microphone, Focusrite Forte, Audacity
Speed talker; years as freelance on-camera interviewer and program host; teleprompter/ear prompter proficient, attorney; 16 years high level corporate sales, marketing and client training experience; extensive copy writing and editing experience; quick turnaround
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ruth Kaufman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ruth Kaufman is a Premium subscriber.
• Ruth Kaufman was last active on Voice123 7 days ago