All-American, low Southern tone without the accent
Southern draw, without the accent. Quirky and flamboyant for comedic roles. Standard all-american voice for ads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (AL and GA), Australian, British, northern, west coast (surfer)
Best known for Sharon Osbourne
My Voice Experience
Began interning at Clear Channel Radio in Alabama.
Voiced air-checks, completed ads for commercials
Competed on America's Got Talent in New York city doing voice impressions
Have worked at Starbucks in Alabama and Los Angeles, constantly practicing different tones and voices on a daily basis.
Graduated from Murphy High School, continued on to the University of South Alabama to pursue communications. Took courses in Theatre, radio production and mass media communication for two years before moving to Los Angeles. During my time at USA I interned at Clear Channel as "Intern Rusty."
My Studio Equipment
I use a Blu Mic that attaches to my MacBook. I edit with GarageBand. I'm also familiar with ACID and seinnheiser mics.
I currently work in the service industry. I'm constantly using my voice to my advantage by means of confidence or simply attention. I also upload videos of my voice impressions and characters to youtube. I have taken courses in public speaking and know the importance of knowing your audience and the material at hand.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rusty Sarhan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rusty Sarhan is a Standard subscriber.
Rusty Sarhan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rusty Sarhan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rusty Sarhan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rusty Sarhan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.