Classy, International voice with global appeal
I have a clear, stylish voice, which I can modulate to sound warm and welcoming for commercials and promos, intelligent and powerful for narrations, or just friendly and approachable.
I speak English with an international or global accent, but with British orientation.
I'm also proficient in Hindi, Tamil and Kannada.
My native languages are Hindi and Tamil.
If you're looking for a voice talent that's young, energetic, authoritative, natural, upbeat, elegant and inspiring for your projects - that may range from corporate films and documentaries, to medical or technical narrations, TV or Radio commercials, e-learning projects, TV promos, voicemail or auto attendant greetings and phone messages, look no further.. as I'm here to deliver your job with precision, quality and quick turnaround.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have been a part of the voiceover industry for over 10 years now, and have lent my voice to numerous commercial, narration and radio projects.
* I am currently the Station Voice of Radiocity 91.1FM, India *
(Voice of brand name, sweepers, promos, bumpers, tags, features and other station imaging elements)
Some of my latest assignments include:
* NEW Radio and TV spots for Lufthansa
* NEW National/worldwide Radio spot for Western Union
* Audiobook Narration for shortbreadstories website.
* Voice of Rosetta Stone's latest Hindi Learning software
* Industrial for General Motors
* National Radio Spot for Western Union
* National TV commercial for Tanqueray Rangpur Gin
* New demo for Intel ECA
* TV Promos for the Travel Channel and AMC
* Podcasts for the McKinsey Quarterly Journal
* E-learning projects for Sify Technologies Ltd and Infopro Corp.
* In-flight safety video and welcome messages for Continental Airlines and Jet Airways International sector.
* Documentary for World Learning, Inc.
* Website Tour video for ZoomIn com
* Narration for Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
* Voiceover and On-camera projects for Bristol-Myers Squibb
* Narrating the IBM Town Hall Event
* Bollywood Promos for an upcoming channel on DirecTV
* Audiobook Narration - Ready.Aim.Wired. by Steve Iser - on MySpace Marketing
* Promos for the IEEE network
* Telephone IVRs for companies like CDS Technologies Inc., Converteam, IDT SriLanka, World Learning, Inc., Fractal Analytics Ltd., etc.
* Narration for Rural Development Strategies for ARD Inc.
* Technical narration for Lifestream Purification Systems' hydrotherapy device.
* Narration for the World Food Day project - telecast over the US, Canadian and Mexican TV networks.
* Narration for Open-source support film - for the Institute of the Future
* Hindi Narration for the PowerPlate exercise machine
* Commercials for Noorani Interiors - Pakistan, UPB Fusions - UK, Dinesh Ramsay Haute Couture - Canada.
OTHER CREDITS -
* Commercials for leading brands like Garnier, Kellogg’s, Kodak, Kotex, Whirlpool, Pepsi, Aquafresh, LG, Huggies Diapers and Pillsbury.
* Corporate narrations, industrials as well as on-camera projects.
* The channel voice of Star Plus - the most popular TV channel in India - between '02- '04
* I have also dabbled in RJing for Imaginasian Radio - NYC
I studied the Voiceover Techniques course at NYU instructed by well known theater and film veteran/voice actor, Alice Elliott.
Voiceover Intensive with James Alburger and Penny Abshire
Voiceover course with Nancy Wolfson
Also undertook the Audio book workshop with Bruce Kitovich and then Marc Cashman, at Edge Studio
My Studio Equipment
The setup includes a RODE NT1-A microphone, MBox 2 Mini interface and Presonus TubePre Preamp with a Sweetwater Creation Station quiet PC.
Adobe Audition makes it all come together.
I'm also skilled in On-camera presentations, having done various films for pharmaceutical and multi-level marketing companies.
I can sing and am presently training in Indian Classical music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rupa Krishnan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rupa Krishnan is a Premium subscriber.
• Rupa Krishnan was last active on Voice123 8 days ago