Personable; smooth; or variable for characters
I can offer a warm, deep, personable voice over for narrations, training videos and presentations. If you need IVR system on-hold messages, webpage voice overs, podcasting or voicemail messages, I can also help. NO matter where I am on the planet, I can deliver copy within 24 hours.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bridgeport, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern, sophisticated, authoritative, hillbilly, southern, Down-home
My Voice Experience
I am a thirty-year plus veteran of radio and television, from air personality in all dayparts, to sales and management and television sportscasting. I've also done numerous commercials for advertising agencies, documentary voiceovers, corporate image videos and worked for a southwest Florida Video Production company as a Production services salesman and talent.
"Royce was a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. A real professional, and one great voice!"
Data Protection Made Simple™
My training started as a radio-television major at Ball State University in the late 70's. I then went into the profession and progressed from there. My experience includes work in Indianapolis and other Indiana radio markets; Cheyenne, Wyoming; Shreveport,La.; Fort Myers/Naples, Fl; Salinas, CA; and southeast Wisconsin around Milwaukee.
My Studio Equipment
I produce using Wavepad software that enables sampling rates of anywhere from 6000 up to 96,000 - mono or stereo...outputs in nearly any format...most requested are .wav, .mp3, .ogg, and .aiff. Also, 11 others are available.
My Microphone is a Peavey Studio Pro M2 with a 48 volt phantom power from a Behringer Europack UB802 mixer.
As a high school television and business instructor, I relate to my students daily about improving their quality using the great tools we now have available. We've had such incredible changes in this business since the time I started. Now, I can record a commercial in the Midwest at 9AM, have a customer approve the cut or make necessary changes, and e-mail the spot to LA to be on their 8AM news all within a few minutes. The same process took far longer during the 80's and 90's. What an incredible time we live in now!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Royce Turner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Royce Turner is a Standard subscriber.
• Royce Turner was last active on Voice123 6 days ago