Young, Sweet, Girl Next Door, Nerdy, Quirky, Versatile
My voice has been described as young, friendly, quirky, and high-energy. Perfect for toys, games, children's products, apps, and adolescent characters! I enjoy recording audio tours, story telling, and long-form narration and I have extensive experience with many different types of commercial voice over.
My vocal age range is 8 - 35.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - RPC
U.S. - General
U.S. - Mid Western
U.S. - Southern
U.S. - West Coast/Californian
My Voice Experience
I have been voice acting since 2014. I have worked on many different voice over projects including audio books, commercials, PSAs, and independent games.
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Media Production and regularly attend voice over, acting, and improv classes in San Francisco and Los Angeles. I have studied with Samantha Paris, Robyn Stecher, Mary McDonald-Lewis, Brian Sommer, Tony Oliver, Ned Lott, Bob Bergman, Tom Pinto, Crispin Freeman and many more. Going to voice over classes is my favorite hobby!
My Studio Equipment
Blue Microphones Blueberry Cardioid Condenser Microphone
CEntrance MicPort pro
Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-air Dynamic Audiophile Headphones
- Classically trained singer
- Comfortable with the International Phonetic Alphabet
- Improvisation background
- Historical accents: American-southern and British received-pronunciation.
- Voracious reader with excellent comprehension.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rose Peterson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rose Peterson is a Premium subscriber.
• Rose Peterson was last active on Voice123 21 days ago