Quirky, Fun, Versatile, Approachable, Warm, Confident
I have a versatile voice which can be described as quirky, fun, confident, motherly, breezy, kind and informative. My strength is material which allows me to use my acting skills including "real person" reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rosemary Young
My Voice Experience
My resume includes commercials for Southwest Airlines and McDonalds, narrations for Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Elizabethtown Gas and The AMG Foundation's presentation for Acupuncture Ambassadors, public service announcements for Cablevision and on-hold messages for major hotels and restaurants.
I'm proud to have been coached by some the top voice actors in New York including Don Kobiela at Weist-Barron, Joan Bogden, David Lyerly and character coaching with Lionel Wilson. I also worked with noted dialect coach Sam Chwat. To further my acting skills, I studied with Ann Raychel at the New School, participated in improv workshops and took part in local stage productions.
I hold a degree in Communications and English from Hunter College in New York City. I've also taught media production at the Center for Media Arts in New York City.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio equipped with Scarlet 2i2. I also have access to a studio with a Mackie 1402-VLZ Pro Board. I use a Shure SM7 and an AKG C4500B-BC microphones.
I am adept at writing commercial copy as well as scripts for presentations and show. I'm a good digital audio editor and can deliver edited projects. I am also an active Toastmaster, which sharpens my presentation skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rosemary Young by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rosemary Young is a Premium subscriber.
• Rosemary Young was last active on Voice123 14 days ago