Sincere, Educated, Playful, Friendly voice overs
I am adept as a storyteller, in as little time as :30. My voice is friendly, educated, and can be authoritative. I can also be playful and lively. I excel as a narrator and have a good deal of experience narrating health care programs, where my voice is humane and compassionate.
I enjoy reading aloud, particularly children's books.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rosemary Langford
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voice work since 1985 when I took a job in a small-market TV station in Montana. There, I wrote, produced, voiced, shot, appeared on camera and edited the station promotion announcements.
Later I became a writer-producer at the CBS television affiliate in Seattle, where I won a NW Regional Emmy Award for my work there.
I've written, produced and voiced TV and radio spots, instructional presentations, fundraising pieces and more. I now live and work in the Seattle area.
I earned a bachelors degree in English from a small, liberal arts college, and my voice training has been on-the-job at TV and radio stations. My musical voice training has taught me about breathing and phrasing.
My Studio Equipment
PPA LD-One large diaphram mic w/ shock mount
Digidesign MBox2 Mini w/ Pro Tools LE 8 Software
I'm a voracious reader, and I write for my living. Words are what make the world go 'round, in my opinion. I know how to make them meaningful and persuasive.
I can write copy from scratch or touch up existing copy. If you'd like, I can also provide a ready-for-air voice recording with music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rosemary Langford by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rosemary Langford is a Standard subscriber.
• Rosemary Langford was last active on Voice123 55 days ago