Inviting, Natural, Intelligent, Smooth, Fresh
Warm and witty or enthusiastic and silly for commercials, relaxed and friendly for promos, smooth and intelligent for narrations, confident and inviting for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: British, British (RP), British Standard, Cockney, Scottish, Scotch, Brooklyn, NY, New York, Bronx, Southern, Valley Girl
My Voice Experience
I was introduced to voice over while working for the Busan Ministry of Education in South Korea in 2009. I was recruited several times for the quality of my voice and articulation, recording the "listening" portions of English language tests for Korean primary school students, and other educational materials, including film voice over. I was also recruited to record speeches and presentations for teachers, that they might use the recording to study and perfect their English diction and intonation before giving the presentation themselves.
B.A. Theatre, Conc. Musical Theatre, Meredith College, NC
AUDIO PRODUCTION: Jason Long
VOICE: Meredith College: Dr. Risa Poniros, Dr. Ellen Williams; NC State: Eleania Ward
ACTING: Meredith College: Steven Roten, Catherine Rodgers
My Studio Equipment
MXL 990 Condenser Mic
Blue Snowball USB Mic
I have experience in editing for syntax and grammar (perfect for copywriting), and an extensive acting background. I can quickly break down copy and analyze it for keywords, tone, etc. I strive to supply the client with multiple, high quality options.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rosa Wallace by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rosa Wallace is a Standard subscriber.
Rosa Wallace does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rosa Wallace was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rosa Wallace does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rosa Wallace was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.