Extremely versatile style range showcasing conversational, intense, compassionate, humorous, genuine & believable. Hired globally.
Male 'North American English-Neutral' voice (no regional accent).
This talent showcases a WIDE range of vocal styles. From genuine warmth - a natural for sensitive content that requires capturing the listener for lengthy and/or complex narrations - to gritty, intense reads ideal for automotive, industrial and numerous corporate/media applications.
Rory is also a popular choice for scientific, medical & pharmaceutical projects as he specializes in challenging terminology - mandatory for medi-pharma, scientific & technical narrations.
Impressive versatility covers long-form narration: Television documentaries & large e-Learning projects.
Ideal for high energy, intense radio & TV commercials, movie trailers & animation/gaming projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish (northern & southern), English (working & upper class), Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, Australian, Southern U.S.
My Voice Experience
35+ years TV & film acting + radio & television on-air experience.
A state-of-the-art home studio producing voice-over & narration for medical projects, online courses, websites, e-Learning courses and explainer videos.
Rory is also a popular choice for television station & radio station imaging plus company branding.
Just some of the satisfied clients:
The Weather Network
Much More Music
Southern California Edison
* 35+ years of acting in film & television
* 20+ years as radio & television broadcaster
* VO Masters Coaching Class
* Ongoing research/online coaching
My Studio Equipment
* Neumann TLM-103 microphone
* RODE NT1 microphone
* Audio Technica 3035 microphone
* Source Connect / ISDN
* Adobe Audition 3.0 editing software
* JK Inline Phone Patch
* Totally isolated & soundproofed voice booth
Can alter voice cadence and timbre to such an impressive degree that you would never realize it's the same talent performing multiple characters. As a result, Rory can be cast in several roles within the same project to present various characters.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rory O'Shea by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rory O'Shea is a Premium subscriber.
• Rory O'Shea has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours