Rich baritone - lots of vocal and emotional range
Naturally rich, resonant baritone voice perfect for narrations, smooth professional presentations, and warm engaging messages.
Very versatile and can speak convincingly in many character voices and accents, as well as other vocal registers.
Also able to sing from Bass to tenor range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ron Franklin
My Voice Experience
• Began speaking professionally in front of groups as a teenager
• Trained professionally as a singer and voice artist (Master of Music degree)
• Worked professionally as a singer and voice artist in many cities, including:
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Several cities in Texas
• Worked as a voice coach and a character voice on the NBC animated series Fraggle Rock
• Worked as director of ADR and dialog editing for the cable television series Zorro (in Hollywood)
• I have written, produced and voiced (speaking or singing):
- TV commercials
- radio commercials
- public service announcements
- corporate presentations
- technical training materials
- music projects
Studied voice since high school
Baldwin-Wallace College Conservatory of Music (Bachelor of Music, 1979)
Texas Tech University (Master of Music, 1980)
Private voice coaching on vocal technique
Worked with other professional voice artists in Hollywood and directed ADR for TV, learning from the best on "how it's done"...
My Studio Equipment
Yamaha DM 2000 Console
Neuman TLM103 Microphone
Logic Pro audio workstation
Vocal Iso Booth
Various processing devices (compression, EQ, Reverb, etc.)
Able to write, produce, record and edit
Able to compose, produce and record music
Very technical and can provide material in a variety of audio/video formats and many distribution channels.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Ron Franklin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ron Franklin is a Standard subscriber.
Ron Franklin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ron Franklin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ron Franklin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ron Franklin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.