Oldies Wild DJ, Peircing, Mello, FM Announcer,
Mellow FM style. High Energy High Pitched 50's DJ Style
Comic Character Transitions.
Excited - or Depressed Tones
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Arabic, Indian Dialect
WC fields, John Wayne, Popeye, Louis Armstrong
My Voice Experience
My main voice usage experience comes from working Radio in the 60's and then opening up a Professional DJ business. I was always more impressed with commercials on the radio then the actual musical entertainment (Grin) Yes! It is what got me to go into Radio in the first place. I used to pull my tape recorder out and record announcers doing commercials and then re-create them with my voice(s). I would always try to make them even more interesting and funny if required. I loved reading commercials as much as playing the music at my job.
More recently, I have created DJ voice promos for local stations and internet DJ's.
I have my own studio where I am always creating new sounds and effects.
Companies I have contracted with are not listable due to contract specifications.
One can email me for more info.
My education was strictly in the Technical Industry. Electronics and Audio. My natural and relaxed voice usage is just natural. My timing is "spot on!" I never really realized that my talent was exceptional, I just figured anyone could do this.
While doing one of my live DJ shows, I was asked to provide voiceover work at a local Radio Station. It worked out to a point that I decided to add the service to my DJ business.
I have never had formal voice training. I am just good naturallly and thats about that!
My Studio Equipment
Recording Equipment list
* Mackie D8B (Studio)
* Mackie 1604 VLZ (Live tracking mixer)
* PC with Cubase and reason (24 channels of digitial I/O via adat lightpipe)
* 2 Tascam DA-38's
* 1 Akai DR8
* 1 Otari MX5050 MKIII (8 Channel 1/2 inch analog recorder)
* PC with Cubase/Nuendo
* Tascam DAP-1 dat recorder
* Sony Minidisk recorder
* Tascam 202 tape recorder
* 1 BLUE Mouse
* 2 AKG C414 ULS
* 2 Neuman km184
* 1 CAD Equitech E-300
* 2 CAD Equiteck E-100
* 1 Seinheiser 421
* 1 Audio Technica 4033
* 2 Shure SM58
* 2 Shure SM57
* 2 EV N/D257B
* 1 AKG D112
* 1 Audio Technica ATM25
* 1 Audio Technica ATM33a
* 1 Audio Technica ATM10a
* HHB Classic 80 2 Channel tube mic pre
* HHB Radius 40 Single channel tube mic pre / vocal processor
* dbx 1066 Dual channel compressor / limiter / expander
* drawmer MX30 Dual channel compressor
* BBE 362 NR
* Samson dual channel 31 band EQ
* Digitech DSP128 effects processor
* lexicon Reflex reverb / effects unit
* KRK 7000B powered by a Hafler PRO5000 1000Watt amplifier
* Fender P-Bass lite
* SWR Working man's 12
* Roland Digital Piano / Midi controller (weitghted keys)
* Miscelaneous equipement
25000 song database
thousands of soundbytes
Great Ad Lib man.
Interacting with anyone and any situation.
Ability to create a scene in the minds of listeners.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ron Scrivani by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ron Scrivani is a Standard subscriber.
Ron Scrivani does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ron Scrivani was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ron Scrivani does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ron Scrivani was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.