Commercial, Animation, Medical ISI, Industrial, Educational
refreshing, fun, quirky, warm, upbeat, natural, energetic, and smart for commercials
authoritative, yet accessible for narration
ease with medical, scientific, academic, legal and business terms and complex concepts for industrials
multiple child and female character voices for animation
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
multiple child and female character voices for animation, New York, Philly, California dialects
French, Italian accents
My Voice Experience
From dubbing anime in character voices, to serving as the "voice of" a Buddhist sect on websites and information videos, to on-line elearning courses, to informing people about transportation alternatives in regional radio and television spots, to complicated medical terminology and ISI, I and my voice have been getting the attention of listeners across the country and globe.
BFA in Acting from New York University
Meisner Training with William Espers
Pratt Weaver Voice-Over Institute
My Studio Equipment
Microphones: NeumannU87, Sennheiser416, and NeumannTLM103
ISDN Codecs: Telos Zephyr and Telos Zephyr Xtreme
Mic Pre's: Avalon, GML 4-channel
voice-over booth: Acoustic Systems
Excellent grasp of complicated copy, concepts and terms. Able to speak knowledgeably and with ease on a wide variety of complex topics including scientific, medical, pharmaceutical, legal, economic, academic, and current events.
Fun and easy to work with.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rohana Kenin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rohana Kenin is a Standard subscriber.
Rohana Kenin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rohana Kenin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rohana Kenin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rohana Kenin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.