Articulate, Assured, Confident, Friendly, Professional, Warm & Natural.
My voice can be whatever you want my voice to be for your project; Articulate, Clear, Confident, Direct, Dry, Mature, Lively, upbeat, mellow and rounded. Age Range 40-50 professional, corporate, e-learning & factual.
I have a voice described by my peers as articulate and assured, confident yet friendly, professional, warm and natural. It’s full of colour!
With more than 25 years experience in broadcasting and journalism, you’ll find me easy to work with, fast, proficient and entertaining. Quick turnarounds and quality recordings ensure clients return time and again – my specialties include corporate explainers and e-learning courses, telephone on-hold messaging and IVR. In fact anything that can be given life with words read out aloud.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Roger Woods
My Voice Experience
American Express; Geneva World Banking Conference; BBC: Colt Communications; Riva Yatchs; Array Solar Products; Barcelona Museum of Egyptian Art (12 individual projects); SPL Global Platts Finance; Langbret - Micro Fibre Waste; Infinity Cars; EzTrader; e-learning projects for UK, Germany, France, Spain, Denmark, Lebanon, India, UEA, USA companies. Corporate videos and animations for submersible pump; plastics corporate stock flotation; Norse - International Aviation and many others satisfied customers. Small audio book narrations.
Broadcaster/Journalist/Voiceover 25yrs experience. ex BBC Local, BFBS, & Commercial Radio. Vocal Training with UK leading vocal tutor. Member of The VoiceOver Network & World Voices Organisation. Audio Book narration training with Sean Pratt. NLP training for VO work with Anna Parker-Naples.
My Studio Equipment
Space: Top quality isolation booth from Esmono.
Recording: Neumann TLM103 Microphone, Audient iD22 Interface & Adobe Audition CC on Apple iMac.
Monitoring & Editing; KRK Rokit 5 Speakers and Beyer DT770Pro Headphones for detail and clarity.
Connect via: ipDTL with ISDN Bridge, Source Connect Now or Skype.
All round nice guy to deal with :-)
I pride myself on top quality audio
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Roger Woods by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Roger Woods is a Standard subscriber.
• Roger Woods was last active on Voice123 38 days ago