Real|Warm|Best Friend|Expert|Voice of Authority
We both want to be successful. If I can contribute to your success, and you to mine, what a great premise for a working relationship.
If you're looking for
• soothing and comforting - I can be your voice of calm assurance.
• friendly and engaging - I can be your next-door neighbor.
• enthusiastic and persuasive - I can be your cheerleader.
• intimate and expressive - I can be your close friend or trusted adviser.
• serious and straightforward - I can be your voice of authority and gravitas.
Warm, deep, believable, credible, sincere, trustworthy, truthful, responsible, informal, dogmatic, authoritative, friendly, smiling, newsy, documentary, articulate, and fun.
If I don't think I'm right for your project, I'll say so and happily point you to someone who is. (I hire voice talent myself and work with some of the best non-union talent in the business.)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and impersonations are not my strong suit, but I'd be delighted to recommend someone else whose characters and dialects are spot-on.
My Voice Experience
I've been writing and producing radio commercials on a daily basis since 1973, performing these services for local, regional, and national advertisers.
I am a national Radio Mercury Award-winning ad writer/producer. (The Mercury is to Radio advertising what the Oscar is to movies.)
My most distant clients have been an advertising agent in Bahrain and radio stations in Guam and India. Most of my clients are located in the United States and Canada.
Since 1991 my company, Grace Broadcast Sales, has provided syndicated radio features to radio and television stations across the United States and Canada.
My voice has appeared on thousands of radio stations across the country.
When I accept an assignment, I am passionate about getting it right. This often involves an investment of time and effort disproportionate to the agreed-upon fee. No client has ever complained about the quality of my work. References upon request, gladly.
Over four decades of professional experience. Learn more at GraceBroadcast.com or FirstStrikeAdvertising.com
My Studio Equipment
I always chuckle at this one, as it's mainly a thing for voiceover folks to talk about. My studio is uncompromisingly well-equipped for audio recording, editing, mixing, mastering, and processing, including an extensive collection of royalty-free music and sound effects.
I'm an exceptional copywriter and proficient copy troubleshooter. When advertising fails to achieve its objective, most often the fault lies with the copy, not the voice or the production.
If you need help in this area, please don't hesitate to ask. Asking costs nothing. If I can't help you, I probably know someone who can.
4/13/16 - If you're looking for additional male voices for your project, may I recommend giving a listen to Dave Spiker and/or Bob Souer? Both are top-notch voice talents, well deserving of your consideration. And for a knock-it-out-of-the-park female voice, check out Natalie Stanfield Thomas. I've used her in the past for my own projects and cannot say enough good things about her. (As of this writing, none of these folks knows I've endorsed them.)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rod Schwartz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rod Schwartz is a Standard subscriber.
• Rod Schwartz was last active on Voice123 102 days ago