Unique, smooth professional, warm & deep
A unique quality, especially suited for anything hard sell, warm and deep for narrations, fun and exciting for commercials as well as smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have been widely known as the Hardsell King of the Northwest after years of producing the "mudpit/tractor pull" type radio/tv commercials for many clients; car dealers, furniture stores, concerts, etc.
I was the voice for Comp USA for the US and Puerto Rico for over 10 years, for the Inland Empire Pontiac Dealers Assoc and many other clients as well as doing voice imaging for radio/tv stations.
I am the voice for numerous business telephone systems including voice menu prompts and music on hold.
I have created web audio for over ten years and specialize in streaming audio for websites.
I have produced many audio books and have done narration for corporate training, big game hunting and various ministry videos.
I landed my first gig as a disc jockey at age 14 for a small local commercial radio station i and from the beginning was in demand for commercial production.
I have held numerous management positions in radio most frequently acting as production director. I have acted as emcee for live concerts including many top country music artists and have also conducted live interviews with most of them. I also have extensive experience in talk radio.
I have been a freelance voice talent since 1981 working exclusively in that field since 1992.
I took voice training as a singer and have performed as a soloist for many events.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio utilizing a Mac Computer coupled with an M-box from Digidesign, Pro-tools Software including Source Connect, M-audio reference monitors, Senhizer 416 and Mxl condensor studio mics. I have a 6500+ track music production library and sound effects. I also work regularly with four studios that have Source Connect for live sessions.
I have been in sales of one kind or another all my life and have done nearly every sales pitch including selling high end cookware, the toughest 1 hour live pitch in the business, for large the home shows and fairs in the major cities in California.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rod Howard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rod Howard is a Standard subscriber.
• Rod Howard was last active on Voice123 217 days ago