Professional, familiar, cool and credible
Available around the clock, Rob Wills is a slick British voiceover artist based in the UK and heard worldwide. Connect via ISDN, online, Skype or phone; Rob can export your project in the format you need, from his professional studio.
From hard sell promo and club style read, to a conversational and real infomercial/e-learning recording; he can deliver.
Energetic & Pacey
Cool & Credible
Young & Relatable
Conversational & Engaging
Lively & Friendly
With a vast amount of experience in radio and TV voiceover and production, Rob has worked with some of the biggest products and brands internationally.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kent, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rob Wills
My Voice Experience
Rob has been voicing professionally for 14 years.
- Toys R Us
- ITV Sponsorship
E-Learning and Corporate:
- Ray Ban
- Coca Cola
- Red Bull
- London Olympics
Rob has also got S&P and imaging experience, previously voicing for over 17 stations in the UK including Lincs Group and kmfm
My Studio Equipment
Full digital Pro Tools 12 and Cubase 9.
Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 soundcard, Drawmer DL241, SPL Gold Mic Valve Warmer, Neumann TLM103 & SE 5600a for recording.
Prima LT/Pronto for ISDN sessions.
Access to Dropbox and personal FTP for sending for voice session and/or produced pieces.
Also Rob has access to studios in Manchester
Rob is the Creative Director of AudioSweets.com and is Programme Manager for a group of radio stations in the UK as well as presenting a daily Drivetime show.
With AudioSweets; Rob is constantly working with over 850 stations and clients of different sizes to make sure their production, jingles and voiceovers work well for them and their listeners so understands exactly how voiceovers need to be able to respond to brief.
Working on the radio gives a complete rounded view on voiceovers, from how clients react to voiceovers within their commercials, how they need to sound on air and how producers work.
He is also a composer of music for commercials for tv and radio on www.freenotesmusic.com and www.tvandradiobeds.com
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rob Wills by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Wills is a Standard subscriber.
• Rob Wills was last active on Voice123 104 days ago