Warm, friendly, casual, real, believable
Friendly and conversational, my warm, resonant voice lends authority to a read without sounding too announcer-y. For more intense copy, I can step on the throttle for a convincing hard-sell-commercial-guy sound. I'm a great storyteller for long form audio book or narration roles. Pleasing my clients is my top priority, and I'll work hard to make sure you're happy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, Northwest Casual, 1950's Announcer, Southern California Cool
My Voice Experience
I am a two-time recipient of the Audio Publishers Association's Audie Award, and have been working in audio post production for animation and audio drama for 20 years. That experience has put me both in the director's chair and in the booth, which boosts my ability to interpret a script and take direction. My credits include audio drama productions like the venerable Adventures in Odyssey, At Home in Mitford, and Anne of Green Gables. My commercial work for radio and TV include clients like the Kendall Group auto dealers, Mountain West Bank, Insight for Living, and Focus on the Family.
I have cast and directed talent in L.A.and London, working with A-list voice actors such as Gemma Jones, Finty Williams, Simon Jones, June Whitfield, Helen McCrory, Brian Blessed, Corey Burton, Townsend Coleman, and more.
My Studio Equipment
We are a full-service audio post production facility:
Pro Tools 11
Avalon Vt737sp Mic Pre
RCA 77DX...and many more mics
Full Sound Ideas, Hollywood Edge FX Libraries
Professionally designed studio space
Radio Commercial Production
Audio Book Production
Full-Cast Audio Drama
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rob Jorgensen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Jorgensen is a Standard subscriber.
Rob Jorgensen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rob Jorgensen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rob Jorgensen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rob Jorgensen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.