Natural, Girl Next Door, Attitude, Fun, Friendly
My voice can be described as the girl next door, fun and friendly with attitude, yet I am also able to deliver sexy and sultry with a warm, deep, bassy tone.
I am able to voice a variety of projects. Sincere and warm for narrations, fun with attitude for commercials, and professional and natural for any corporate projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Presently I am able to deliver a female child's voice in the range of 5 years old and an older quirky nasal sounding male voice and a young "valley girl" teenager.
My Voice Experience
I have done voice overs in South-East Asia for e-learning, narration and animated videos. Returning to Canada I have done commercials and a renovation reality t.v. show.
Voice Spot WCS - 2 day course
One-on-one voice coaching from trained professionals
Constant web research on the industry, how to deliver scripts, how to build a home studio, what equipment to use, listening to podcasts and demos of fellow voice actors.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Rodes NT1-A
Digital Audio Interface: Scarlett 2i2
Editing Software: Adobe Audition CC
I am an outgoing individual and have been told by casting directors and voice teachers that I take direction well.
As I have had a business and elementary teaching background, I understand the need for professionalism but I can adapt to many different situations and environments. As a kindergarten teacher for the past 10 years in Asia I have been able to develop a variety of reading and character styles. I have read in front of large audiences and have confidence in my abilities.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Robin Rogue by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robin Rogue is a Standard subscriber.
• Robin Rogue was last active on Voice123 34 days ago