Hip, Young, Teen, 20s, 30s, Animation, Commercials
This is a multifaceted voice with an expansive range and bright popping undertones. Specializing in a hip, cool, and natural "young adult/teen" sound that is perfect for commercials targeting teens to 30-somethings. Also capable of performing numerous character voices, and flexible enough to create new choices on-the-spot for upcoming animations and video games. Ask for it, and you'll get it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects & Accents: British, BBC English, Cockney, East Indian, French, German, Irish, Italian, Mid-East, Midwest, New York, Russian, Scottish, Southern, Spanish.
My Voice Experience
Animated Features, Animated Series, Animated Pilots, TV Commercials (national and regional), TV Promos (national and regional), Radio Commercials (nation and regional), Internet Advertisements, E-learning Modules, Audiobooks, Video-games and more.
Partial Client List:
Disney, 20th Century Fox, Warner Brothers Animation, Square-Enix, Disney XD, Boulder Media, Animation Ireland, McDonald's, Cookie Jar Entertainment, Plastic Cow, Lasik Eye Centers, Scandia, Beck's Prime, Alamo City Gold, Steers Insurance, Donalt Wald, 3-C Institutes, University of Arizona, DeVry, and many many more.
** 2009 Top Twenty Animated Films Considered for an Oscar Nomination.
Fossil, Jarhead, The Tudors, Lake Placid 3, The Fog, Hotel California, Resident Evil 4,
Mega Snake, Dr. Strange, The Soloist, Dead on Site, Office of the Dead & many more
Master of Fine Arts Acting UNLV '07
Bachelor of Arts Theater Performance UNLV '04
My Studio Equipment
Mic: Sennheiser 416, Avalon 737sp Pre-amp, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 interface,Sound proof Whisper Room, Pop-shield, Shock-mount, etc.
Editing: Pro Tools
Sound Mixing, FX mixing, commercial production, copy adjustments/writing, post production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rob Howard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Howard is a Standard subscriber.
• Rob Howard was last active on Voice123 55 days ago