Broadcaster / Writer / Performer
My natural voice is described as rich and warm with a natural tone. However, I do have a wide range of styles and character voices. I can provide a high energy, hard sell or a soft sell. I have voice character ranging from an old man to a little boy to a space alien. I can do a wide range of accents from British and French to American Southern or Russian. I also pride myself on being able to create new voices for any animated character based on a picture or a description.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Greater Milwaukee Area, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Most major accents, variety of cartoon characters and impersonations of characters
My Voice Experience
I have over 25 years of experience in broadcasting and voice work. I began working in a tiny local radio station when I was in high school and have since appeared on national and international programs including movies of the week and even American Idol. I particularly enjoy work with character voices and voice acting. No job too small, no gig too big.
Ryerson University - Bachelors Degree
Second City Toronto - Maters Workshops
Graduate School USDA - Graduate Certificate
My Studio Equipment
High end home recording studio with M-Audio vocal studio and Adobe Audition.
Highly skilled improviser and published writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rob Haswell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Haswell is a Standard subscriber.
• Rob Haswell was last active on Voice123 346 days ago