Comedic, Guy Next Door, Distinguished, Dad
Warm, comforting, authorative voice for narrations, fun, exciting, high energy as sports fan, high energy tv/radio ads, sexy, raspy smooth for commercial tv/radio, professional and distinguished for corporate presentation, high energy announcer for intros (aka Don Pardo).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Heavy NYC Accent, Italian, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Irish, Eastern European (Russian, Lithuanian, Ukranian), English Cockney.
Celebrity impersonations- Rob DeNiro, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, Dr Ruth, Edith & Archie Bunker, Bill Cosby, Mike Tyson.
Character voices- Baptist Minister, cab driver, mobster, animated voices, cowboy, heavy smoker, old Jewish man, cheezy TV/Radio Announcer, top 40 disc jockey.
Cartoon voices- Rocky (from Rocky and Bullwinkle), Barney Rubble (Flinstones), Magilla Gorilla (Magilla Gorilla), Patrick (SpongeBob Squarepants), Dr. Doofenshmirtz (Phineas & Ferb).
My Voice Experience
Former Top 40,Urban, Oldies disc jockey in NY major market. NY Stand-Up Comedian, Announcer for Peanuts Comedy Club.
WFAS-FM, WBZO-FM- On_Air host, recorded commercials, station ID's, radio tags.
Center For The Media Arts, NY, NY- Announcing for TV/Radio.
Fordham University, Bx, NY- Public Speaking.
My Studio Equipment
Imac 27" equipped with Audio Technique Microphone, Adobe Soundbooth, ProTools, Pro Logic. Carvin 16 channel mixer.
Access to private studio in NYC to remaster voice-overs.
Live within 35 minutes of NYC, if necessary to record on site.
Actor, NY Stand-Up Comedian, Radio DJ- WFAS-FM, WBZO-FM, excellent improv.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Rob Giumarra by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Giumarra is a Standard subscriber.
Rob Giumarra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rob Giumarra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rob Giumarra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rob Giumarra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.