Wry, Offbeat, Pedantic
Baritone/tenor. Clear articulation, no discernable accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do British and Western European accents, cartoon characters.
My Voice Experience
Provided voice over narration for Air Force Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities, 30th anniversary historical presentation in 2007.
Associates Degree - Music Business Accounting,1984, Five Towns College, Dix Hills, NY;
Bachelors Degree - Administration and Management, 2008, Excelsior College, Albany, NY;
Masters Degree - Management, 2011, Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti USB microphone; Alesis Multimix 8 Firewire mixer; Presonus Studio ONE; Garageband; Audacity; TASCAM US-1641 Audio/Midi interface; TASCAM iUR2 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface; iPad 2; Alesis iODock; Zoom Q2HD; Kodak Zi8; TASCAM IM2 Stereo Microphone; Nikon D80; Blue/Green screens; background stands; light stands and daylight CFLs.
Touch-typing 70 WPM; audio transcription; technical writing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Robert Szekely by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Szekely is a Standard subscriber.
Robert Szekely does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Szekely was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Robert Szekely does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Szekely was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.