John Facenda, ringside, booming, cheeky,character
women like me to read to them character actor/ wide variety including cheeky, smarmy, inflections create a blend for heightened character development, ringside announcer/ movie trailer type deep range, big voice, can go genuflect, reflective, thoughtful, excited, sexy, I'm a trained Improvisational actor and can invent with my voice as well.
John Facenda like NFL films iconic voice alike.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, aristocratic British/English, cockney, Australian, South African, Lispy, Missisippi southern, Cajun, West virginian southern, New England and Northern Upper Peninsula as well as full on bore Canadian, Drippy Dumb, Clever Professor, German, eccentric German, Urban german,
My Voice Experience
Starting with mostly industrial voiceovers for Septicont, Kraft, UPS, I have recently done some web voice overs, One narrator role for going to break for a tv pilot, I would like to get more into reading of audio books, and being the next big Movie Trailer voice guy. Because I got the pipes for it.
Sarantos studios, Players Workshop of the Second City Improv Graduate, Conservatory Graduate 2002 of the Second City of Chicago, coaching by Chuck Duran of Voice Over Studios LA. the latest Voice Over reel was produced with Chuck.
My Studio Equipment
I have ability to produce, mix and return projects quickly.
I have a Studio One software program and a selection of great mic's, including a gold plated Neumann Microphone.
I am a pretty humble and fun loving guy, I do have fun when I do these, and I know I have a gift for speaking into the microphone. I have the passion for doing a great job for you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Robert Stillman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Stillman is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Stillman was last active on Voice123 305 days ago