Warm, inviting, authoritative, Guy next door,
Rob's voice ranges from warm, genuine and inviting to deep, strong and authoritative. Rob's narration style and tone is perfect for tense drama or compassionate, emotional content.
He specializes in radio and television commercials, television series narration, documentary narration, educational, instructional and training videos, corporate presentations and phone system VOs.
CLIENTS: Discovery Channel, Velocity Channel, SONY, Motorola, Panasonic, Craftsman, Ford, SiriusXM, Safeway, Bud Light, Jack Daniels, Jose Cuervo, AT&T, NOAA, Whalen Furniture, Gander Mountain, Bronx-Lebanon Hospitals, Animated Storyboards, SellPoint and ShowUHow.
TV Narration: The Lifted Life (Velocity Channel), Travel Channel, HGTV, Men's Channel, VISTA TV
"Rob Reese is a miracle-worker! He came through in a pinch for our project and we owe no small part of our video's success to his masterful work. I would recommend him to any producer looking for dependable, professional, and pitch perfect voice talent. We will definitely be working with him again!" - Lee, Harris Media
"Rob’s relaxed and professional tone fit perfectly with our latest video repair series. Quick turnarounds and excellent communication, Rob met the constantly changing demands of our project head-on while delivering exceptionally high quality voice tracks." - Shawn Callan, Watts Water Technologies
"Robert is a fantastic talent with a versatile voice capable of meeting a wide range of voiceover needs! He strives to satisfy with every take and gives you reads which consistently surpass expectations; I hope to get to utilize his skills often in the future."
- Matt Hotson, Head of Production - CreativeBubeTube
"I can always count on Rob to deliver quality tracks on time"
- Julia McDonnell, VPG Coordinator - ShowUHow
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Denver, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Comparable celebrity styles: George Clooney
Dialects: American Midwest, American Pacific Northwest, "Yooper" ("Fargo" or Canadian), Texan, Southern (Louisiana, Alabama).
Impersonations: Christopher Walken, Sam Elliot, Jack Nicholson, Alec Baldwin, Kevin Spacey, Clint Eastwood, Roger Rabbit
Rob can perform or create most any accent, dialect or character with proper direction or an example of the accent or dialect, such as an actor or voice over example.
My Voice Experience
Rob started in radio at age 16 in Northern Michigan working two stations as a news announcer and an overnight classic rock on-air personality. In addition to a 30-year voice over career that includes lending his voice to Bud Light Platinum's 2010 Super Bowl campaign, Rob is also the voice of the popular television series "The Lifted Life" that airs on The Velocity Channel.
20+ years of radio including on-air and commercial production.
25 years of voice over and narration.
15+ years of television including on-camera host, writer and producer.
My Studio Equipment
Full Mac video and audio editing system with Adobe Audition, Soundtrack Pro, Final Cut Pro, Cinema Tools, Compressor, Motion, Toast Titanium.
(1) Neumann TLM 103 Voice Over Microphone w/shock mount, 2 pop filters.
(1) Shure KSM27 Professional Studio Condenser Microphone w/shock mount, pop filter.
(1) Rode NT1000 Professional Condenser Studio Microphone w/shock mount, pop filter.
(1) MXL 990s Condenser Cable Professional Microphone.
Phone patch available for session directors.
Live television (on-camera)
Television spot production
Live radio (on-air)
Radio spot production
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Reese by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Reese is a Premium subscriber.
• Robert Reese was last active on Voice123 35 days ago