Warm, Rich tone, Authoritative, and Versatile
My voice is very friendly, conversational, and most importantly...believable. If called for, I can give an authoritative and instructional read. Diction is a strong point. My range stays in the commercial-promo-narration realm, but I have my moments of Radio Imaging, Trailers, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Tampa, Fl., Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
If an accent is called for, my strengths are Bostonian, New Yorker, Minnesotan, Indian, Scottish. Given the time to research and practice, I can imitate most accents that I hear.
My Voice Experience
I have been the voice of HS Dent Financial since 2008. I also was the voice for Sovereign Society and Currency Watch. I have added to my resume an audio book narration for an Historical Non-Fiction audio book that sells on Audible.com
I was in radio in the early nineties and rediscovered my passion for voice work in 2007.
I have worked with a couple of voice production gurus locally here that actually taught me parts of the business. I learned technique and delivery, I also learned how to create my own copy. I have studied techniques as described in "The Art of Voice Acting" by James Alburger. I have personally received advice from Don LaFontaine, John Leader, and Bill Ratner.
I have taken Nancy Wolfson's workshop "How to Sound Real and Nail the Sale"
My Studio Equipment
I use an iMac with ProTools and Twisted Wave as my DAW. I run my AKG Perception 220 through a Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 preamp and I have two powered Tannoy Reveal 5 Monitors.
My main service is laying voice tracks. I can do some simple 2-3 track mixing, however I do not do any real robust audio production. My turnaround time is always dependent on the specific job, however most jobs can be returned to you in 24hrs.
If copywriting is needed, I also offer that service.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Page by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Page is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Page was last active on Voice123 358 days ago