Warm, personal, natural, smart, accents+characters
I can do a wide range of accents and vocal colors, specializing in narrations (including classic "announcer" voices) and vivid characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, Bay Area, East Bay, Livermore, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US: Standard (unaccented), California (surfer), Western (cowboy), Southern, Brooklyn, Boston, "Fargo"
International: Irish, Scottish, English (BBC), English (cockney), Australian, French, German, Russian, Spanish (Mexico)
Ages: child to elderly
Characters: pirate, robot, drill sargeant, minion of evil, mouse... lots more!
My Voice Experience
KQED Radio ("Perspecitives" series)
Stanford University, B.A. Theater (1993)
My Studio Equipment
Recordings are done on an iMac using GarageBand with a Samson C01U USB Studio Condenser Microphone including pop filter. The wide range of audio effects available in GarageBand allow me to enhance my naturally broad dynamic range to meet any specific client needs.
Published freelance writer/journalist
Minored in chemistry and geology at Stanford
Very comfortable with technical terms and language
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Robert Nickel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Nickel is a Standard subscriber.
Robert Nickel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Nickel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Robert Nickel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Nickel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.