Warm, Confident, Friendly, Authoritative
I have a warm, smooth, resonant voice that conveys confidence and a sophisticated intelligence. Ideal for narrations and presentations. Additionally, I can be sexy, energetic, playful, or sarcastic for commercial work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dependable Dad types, Friendly Guy-Next-Door, Smart, Authoritative yet Relaxed Announcer, Characters with a Wry Sense of Humor.
My Voice Experience
I've done voiceover for video presentations and sales training for corporate clients. I've also served as host/emcee for live events.
• Epigram - Video Narration for Eli Lilly and Company (Pharmaceutical industry)
• ZenFilm - Corporate Event Video narration - Xcneda - Healthcare Consulting
• eVisions Productions - Corporate Event Video narration - Mitchell International - Insurance Industry
• Such Video - Corporate Video Narration - Jackson Financial Group
• Sagin LLC - IVR - Management Consulting and Executive Search firm
• Baxter BioScience - Host/Emcee for the 2010 HFA Symposium event
I've directed numerous video projects which involved interviewing and coaching non-professional subjects during on-camera interviews. Heavily involved in the post-production process.
I am currently an on-air news presenter at CRIS Radio in Chicago.
BA in Communications: Radio/Television/Film.
• BA Communications: Radio/Television/Film
Northern Kentucky University
Performed in numerous student television and radio productions
serving as the anchor, TV host, or commercial announcer.
• David Goldberg Training Seminar
• Voiceover Acting Course
Bosco Productions, Chicago
• The Voice Over Business Workshop
Bosco Productions, Chicago
• BS Graphic Design
University of Cincinnati
My Studio Equipment
Access to Major Studios in the Chicago Area including:
MAC Mini and MACBook Pro
Avid MBOX 3 Mini with Pro Tools 9
Final Cut Pro
Shure SM7B mic
Sony MDR 7506 headset
Shuttle Pro for quick editing
Versatile, flexible, and easy to work with, I am committed to helping clients achieve their goals on time and on budget.
As a Senior-level Creative Director and Designer working for clients ranging from healthcare to high tech, I understand the importance of telling brand stories that convey powerful messages and support a brand image.
My experience in branding, writing, and design have developed my sense of nuance, subtlety, and finesse in delivering messages which resonate with an audience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Merk by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Merk is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Merk was last active on Voice123 175 days ago