Warm, Confident, Friendly, Authoritative
I have a warm, smooth, resonant voice that conveys confidence and a sophisticated intelligence. Ideal for narrations and presentations. Additionally, I can be sexy, energetic, playful, or sarcastic for commercial work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dependable Dad types, Friendly Guy-Next-Door, Smart, Authoritative yet Relaxed Announcer, Characters with a Wry Sense of Humor.
My Voice Experience
I've done voiceover for video presentations and sales training for corporate clients. I've also served as host/emcee for live events.
• Epigram - Video Narration for Eli Lilly and Company (Pharmaceutical industry)
• ZenFilm - Corporate Event Video narration - Xcneda - Healthcare Consulting
• eVisions Productions - Corporate Event Video narration - Mitchell International - Insurance Industry
• Such Video - Corporate Video Narration - Jackson Financial Group
• Sagin LLC - IVR - Management Consulting and Executive Search firm
• Baxter BioScience - Host/Emcee for the 2010 HFA Symposium event
I've directed numerous video projects which involved interviewing and coaching non-professional subjects during on-camera interviews. Heavily involved in the post-production process.
I am currently an on-air news presenter at CRIS Radio in Chicago.
BA in Communications: Radio/Television/Film.
• BA Communications: Radio/Television/Film
Northern Kentucky University
Performed in numerous student television and radio productions
serving as the anchor, TV host, or commercial announcer.
• David Goldberg Training Seminar
• Voiceover Acting Course
Bosco Productions, Chicago
• The Voice Over Business Workshop
Bosco Productions, Chicago
• BS Graphic Design
University of Cincinnati
My Studio Equipment
Access to Major Studios in the Chicago Area including:
MAC Mini and MACBook Pro
Avid MBOX 3 Mini with Pro Tools 9
Final Cut Pro
Shure SM7B mic
Sony MDR 7506 headset
Shuttle Pro for quick editing
Versatile, flexible, and easy to work with, I am committed to helping clients achieve their goals on time and on budget.
As a Senior-level Creative Director and Designer working for clients ranging from healthcare to high tech, I understand the importance of telling brand stories that convey powerful messages and support a brand image.
My experience in branding, writing, and design have developed my sense of nuance, subtlety, and finesse in delivering messages which resonate with an audience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Merk by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Merk is a Standard subscriber.
Robert Merk does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Merk was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Robert Merk does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Merk was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.